What is Thai beef salad?
Thai Beef Salad (Yum Nua) is one of the most popular salads in Thailand. How to make Thai beef salad? This is usually made with grilled beef steak with cucumber, tomato, beefsteak, fresh chilies, herbs and fish sauce, and lime juice. With this authentic Thai beef salad recipe, you can enjoy the full flavor of authentic Thai food.
How To Make Thai Beef Salad?
What are the Ingredients needed to make it?
- Fresh lime juice 1 1/2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves, crushed to the required size
- Finely chopped palm sugar as needed
- Fish sauce 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil 2 tbsp
- The necessary amount of soy sauce
- Need 2 tbsp of finely grated fresh ginger
- About 680 g of Beef rump steak
- 1 x 200g pkt grape tomatoes, cut into squares
- Continental Cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise, finely sliced diagonally as required
- Red onion, cut in half, cut into thin slices
- 2 long fresh red peppers, cut in half, seeds, finely chopped
- Bunch fresh mint, picking leaves, shredding large leaves as needed
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander, picking leaves
- 1 bunch of fresh Thai basil, pick the leaves, large leaves, and the required amount
- 55g (1/3 cup) roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Kfir 4 lime leaves, remove the middle vein, and shred finely
What is a Thai Beef Salad Dressing?
This dressing explodes with flavor, made from lime juice, chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, honey, and fish sauce. And it’s spicy with a sweet touch. The fresh lime juice adds fresh acidity to brighten everything up.
How to make authentic Thai beef salad in a new way.
- Required quantity of sirloin or rump steaks
- Lots of garlic cloves
- 1½ teaspoon of brown sugar
- Lime juice 1 tbsp
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- A handful of beans
- Red chilies as needed
- A handful of mint leaves
- 1 small ginger lettuce
Let’s see How to make Thai salad.
These are the steps you can follow to make a Thai Beef Salad.
First, the dress has to be prepared. Whisk together the chopped garlic cloves, brown sugar, lime juice, and light soy sauce in a bowl. Keep it aside. Half and deseed cucumbers should be cut into sticks, put in a pot, and kept close. Add a handful of beans, seeds, finely chopped red chilies, a handful of delicate mint leaves, and a few shredded lettuce leaves. Throw well and divide it into 2 plates.
Grill, pan-fry, or grilled sirloin or rump steaks on each side for about 2-5 minutes, depending on how you like them. Put it on a board, cut it into slices, divide between plates and soak it with a dress.
Thai Beef Salad calories.
Calorie intake 341.5
The amount of polyunsaturated fat is 2.5
10.6 g of monounsaturated fat
Cholesterol level 56.7
mg Sodium 342.3 mg
What wines are suitable for Thai beef salad?
Wine pairs used for Thai beef salads:
Riceling is great with spicy dishes. The mouth-watering acidity, intense fruit, and sweet hints make this salad wonderfully flattering. Viognier or Dry Rose is also said to be great with this dish.